1. Enable "Apps from Unknown Sources" first. You can find this by navigating to Main Menu -> Settings -> My FireTV -> Developer Options. Enable "Apps from Unknown Sources", then return Home.
IF NO DEVELOPER OPTIONS ON NEWEST FIRESTICK, PLEASE SEE HERE:
2. Go left on the Main Menu to arrive at the search tool. Search for "Downloader" and install it. Once installed, open the app.
3. Dismiss the initial popup if this is your first time running Downloader. It will then ask you to type in a website url. The url is:
4. After the app fully downloads, you will need to click Install, then Open.
5. Launch the app
6. Enter any name on top line,
then your Username and Password and Add user
You should be good to go when channels start to download
Let us know if any issues please.....